You can become a community supporter of Alpha Loft by contributing a small amount each month. Your tax-deductible donations to Alpha Loft help ensure vibrant event programming each month.
In exchange your names will be listed as contributors on our website and other media displays.
For the month of September: Everyone who signs up as a Community Supporter will be entered into a raffle to win these great prizes. The winner will be picked on Facebook Live on Saturday, September 30th.
- 2 tickets to Startup Shindig 2018
- 2 tickets TechOut 2017
- Montshire Museum of Science – 2 passes and 10% off coupon for the Montshire Museum store
- T-Bones – Gift Card
- Common Man Restaurants – Gift Card
- Barley House – Gift Card
- 2 NH Theater Project Tickets
- Bedford Village Inn – gift certificate
- The Hive to Bottle Tour & Tasting by Sap House Meadery for up to 10 people
- 2 tickets to the Palace Theatre to see Anything Goes
- 2 Any Day Lift Ticket Vouchers to Cannon Mountain (2017-2018 season)
- Lindt Petits Desserts Assortment
- And…the list keeps on growing!
- Angel Investor – $10/Month
- Seed Investor – $25/Month
- Venture Investor – $50/Month
Melanie Burger, Amanda Giles, Doug Henderson, Provado Marketing Solutions, Pat Tormey, Ralph Hansell, Kevin Leary, Dan Greenleaf, Mark Kaplan, Peter Lachance, David Salzberg, Steve Curtis, Bob Phillips, Kyle York, Sam Beam, Mark DeMello, Dana Brunt, Doug Parsons, Vineet Bansal, Andrew Jaccoma, Gene Mehr, Greg Corson, Rebecca Stoughton, John Carbone, Jeb Burns, Kristen Crawford, Robert H’obbes’ Zakon, Steve Messa, Paul Mailhot, Silas Proft, Pete Kotsonis, Matt Benson, Guy Davis, Kristi Scarpone, Kevin Short, TechClarity Communications, Brian Frankenfield, Crystal Paradis, Magda Cardenas, Jared Cottrell, Mike Cashion, Jean Mathieu, Chris Wellington, Joshua Cyr, Rob Thompson, Marlana Trombley, Mainstay Technologies, Joe Raczka, Tyler Craig, Kevin Hallenbeck, Kelley-Sue LeBlanc, Seacoast Financial Planning, Women Inspiring Women, Thomas Anderson, Jim Dunham
Dave Todaro, Jonathan Linowes, Mike Spano, Gary Sloper, Jag Vootkur, Dave Hall, Mike Larrabee, Tim Near, Spark Development
Heather Lavoie, New Venture Advisors, Capital Regional Development Council, Steve Baines, Sumner Vanderhoof, Michael Joyce, Michael Liberty, Parnell Woodard