Accelerate NH is New Hampshire’s startup accelerator.
Applications to the program are now closed as of January 14th. NH startups should still contact us to learn more about our other programs, events, and office hours meetings.
We built Accelerate NH with one simple goal in mind: help great people with great ideas build great companies.
Alpha Loft is actively building an ecosystem supporting the next generation of innovative, growth-oriented companies in New Hampshire. We have built an infrastructure and community to support, nurture, and fund early stage startups. Accelerate NH will take a small batch of startups through an aggressive program to iterate through their business and product hypothesis to identify what works, and grow.
Thank you to the Accelerate NH Contributing Sponsor: Borealis Ventures.
Accelerate NH Will Provide
- Coaching: 1-on-1 mentorship with leading entrepreneurs with experience in related industry.
- Connections: introductions to successful entrepreneurs, VCs, angel investors, and other appropriate parties.
- Curriculum: A weekly seminar series and regular check-ins with your Mentors and Alpha Loft staff.
- Community: Peers who will become lifelong friends/colleagues & a collaborative work-space at Alpha Loft.
- Demo Day: the culmination of the program where you will present your polished idea with a pitch to a group of investors, media, business leaders, and the public.
- Investment: The Millworks Fund II has earmarked $300,000 in total to be invested into 2 of the startups after completion.
We take no equity in return though many startups offer us a very small potion of equity at the end of the program to support our work and nonprofit organization.
- Applications due January 14th.
- Cohort selected February 5th.
- Program begins the last week of February. Exact date for weekly meetings to be determined by availability of group.
- 14 week Program
- Demo Day and completion of Accelerator May 31st.
Who should enter:
Early-stage startups. We’ll be choosing the applicants based on the people, product, and of course the plan.
- Applicant must be a NH resident or the startup must be headquartered in NH.
- Applicant must be a founder of the startup.
- Startups must be for-profit.
- Have raised under $500k in outside funding.