Accelerate NH is New Hampshire’s startup accelerator.
We built Accelerate NH with one simple goal in mind: help great people with great ideas build great companies.
Alpha Loft is actively building an ecosystem supporting the next generation of innovative, growth-oriented companies in New Hampshire. We have built an infrastructure and community to support, nurture, and fund early stage startups. Accelerate NH will take a small batch of startups through an aggressive program to iterate through their business and product hypothesis to identify what works, and grow.
Accelerate NH Will Provide
- Coaching: 1-on-1 mentorship with leading entrepreneurs with experience in related industry.
- Connections: introductions to successful entrepreneurs, VCs, angel investors, and other appropriate parties.
- Curriculum: A weekly seminar series and regular check-ins with your Mentors and Alpha Loft staff.
- Community: Peers who will become lifelong friends/colleagues & a collaborative work-space at Alpha Loft.
- Coworking: Space for your team to work in one of our 3 locations in NH during the program and after.
- Demo Day: the culmination of the program where you will present your polished idea with a pitch to a group of investors, media, business leaders, and the public.
We take no equity in return.
Our team is currently in the process of planning our next program. We encourage you to circle back for additional information in August. You are also welcome to reach out to us via email if you would like to be notified once we have announced the 2017 application period and program dates.
Who should enter:
Early-stage startups. Only have an idea? That’s okay, we have built this program for you as well. We’ll be choosing the applicants based on the people, product, and of course the plan.
- Applicant must be a NH resident or the startup must be headquartered in NH.
- Applicant must be an owner or founder.
- Startups must be for-profit.
- Have raised under $250k in funding or generated under $250k in 2015 revenue.