Accelerate NH is New Hampshire’s startup accelerator.
We built Accelerate NH with one simple goal in mind: help great people with great ideas build great companies.
Alpha Loft is actively building an ecosystem supporting the next generation of innovative, growth-oriented companies in New Hampshire. We have built an infrastructure and community to support, nurture, and fund early stage startups. Accelerate NH will take a small batch of startups through an aggressive program to iterate through their business and product hypothesis to identify what works, and grow.
Accelerate NH Will Provide
- Coaching: 1-on-1 mentorship with leading entrepreneurs with experience in related industry.
- Connections: introductions to successful entrepreneurs, VCs, angel investors, and other appropriate parties.
- Curriculum: A weekly seminar series and regular check-ins with your Mentors and Alpha Loft staff.
- Community: Peers who will become lifelong friends/colleagues & a collaborative work-space at Alpha Loft.
- Coworking: Space for your team to work in one of our 3 locations in NH during the program and after.
- Demo Day: the culmination of the program where you will present your polished idea with a pitch to a group of investors, media, business leaders, and the public.
We take no equity in return though many startups offer us a very small potion of equity at the end of the program to support our work and nonprofit organization.
- Applications accepted starting December 1st.
- Applications due January 15th.
- Cohort selected February 3rd.
- Program begins the week of February 20th. Exact date for weekly meetings to be determined by availability of group.
- 14 week Program
- Demo Day and completion of Accelerator June 1st.
Who should enter:
Early-stage startups. We’ll be choosing the applicants based on the people, product, and of course the plan.
- Applicant must be a NH resident or the startup must be headquartered in NH.
- Applicant must be a founder of the startup.
- Startups must be for-profit.
- Have raised under $500k in outside funding.