Accelerate NH is New Hampshire’s startup accelerator.
The application period for this cohort is now closed. Alpha Loft is committed to helping startups of all stages. Even though the Accelerator is no longer taking applicants please schedule an office hours with our staff so we can learn more about your vision and find ways to help.
We built Accelerate NH with one simple goal in mind: help great people with great ideas build great companies.
Alpha Loft is actively building an ecosystem supporting the next generation of innovative, growth-oriented companies in New Hampshire. We have built an infrastructure and community to support, nurture, and fund early stage startups. Accelerate NH will take a small batch of startups through an aggressive program to iterate through their business and product hypothesis to identify what works, and grow.
Accelerate NH Will Provide
- Coaching: 1-on-1 mentorship with leading entrepreneurs with experience in related industry.
- Connections: introductions to successful entrepreneurs, VCs, angel investors, and other appropriate parties.
- Curriculum: A weekly seminar series and regular check-ins with your Mentors and Alpha Loft staff.
- Community: Peers who will become lifelong friends/colleagues & a collaborative work-space at Alpha Loft.
- Coworking: Space for your team to work in one of our 3 locations in NH during the program and after.
- Demo Day: the culmination of the program where you will present your polished idea with a pitch to a group of investors, media, business leaders, and the public.
- Investment: Selected startups seeking funding may receive investment from fund currently being raised.
We take no equity in return though many startups offer us a very small potion of equity at the end of the program to support our work and nonprofit organization.
- Applications accepted starting December 1st.
- Applications due January 15th.
- Cohort selected February 3rd.
- Program begins the week of February 20th. Exact date for weekly meetings to be determined by availability of group.
- 14 week Program
- Demo Day and completion of Accelerator June 1st.
Who should enter:
Early-stage startups. We’ll be choosing the applicants based on the people, product, and of course the plan.
- Applicant must be a NH resident or the startup must be headquartered in NH.
- Applicant must be a founder of the startup.
- Startups must be for-profit.
- Have raised under $500k in outside funding.